Nestlé Indonesia Global Internship Program 2023
What is Nesternship?
We know YOUth is the workforce of the future.
According to the International Labor Organization, two out of five young people, worldwide, are unemployed or have a job that keeps them in poverty. As Gen Z is the youngest members of the workforce who are just beginning their career journey were suddenly confined to their home with training programs and apprenticeship programs getting cancelled.
Responding on that, Nestlé is reimagining our culture into embracing a liquid workforce, adopting a transformational approach through the best features of the digital era, where anything can be done anytime, anywhere. Nestlé has pivoted priorities with this new reality by embarking on youth initiatives to ensure our youth continues to gain the development experience and learning they need to prepare them for the future.
- Human Resources
- Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Sustainability
- Supply Chain
Who & WHAT are we looking for?
- Active students of Bachelor’s Degree Program (S1) who are minimum in sixth semester and beyond
- Passionate young talents with leadership experiences in student organizations
- Excellent verbal and written English skills-good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team, as well as staying productive in a hybrid working environment
- Available to participate for six months full-time hybrid internship program period, starting March 2023
1. APPLY & COMPLETE ONLINE TEST
Submit application through Nestle Talent Games portal & complete the gamified assessment
2. ESSAY SUBMISSION
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to complete an application essay
3. BRAINSTORMING DAY
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to our Head Office for the brainstorming session and interview.
Successful candidates will rececive confirmation email to prepare for onboarding
Pendaftaran dilakukan secara online: